With panoramic views of Lake Michigan from the living room, four season sunporch, master bedroom and kitchen, Lily’s is the perfect place to watch the smoldering summer sunsets. It is also a spectacular perch during the occasional storms that roll across Lake Michigan in the spring and autumn. In front of the split stone, gas log fire place, is the place to be when the wind and snow are sweeping over the lake during the dynamic winter months.
Lily’s boasts a spacious master bedroom with a king bed and view of the lake, and a second bedroom with a queen bed. A private sleeping “berth” off of the sunporch offers a queen bed and amazing views of the lake and bluff. It is the perfect spot to curl up with a good book. Lily’s has one bathroom with a stall shower, a fully equipped kitchen, and a charming diner style booth for dining, playing games, or doing puzzles, on the sunporch.
- Panoramic view of Lake Michigan from the three sided enclosed sun porch
- Two bedrooms (king and queen) and a sleeping nook (queen).
- Master bedroom with a view of Lake Michigan
- Sleeping nook with a view of Lake Michigan
- Bathroom with skylight and stall shower
- Gas log fireplace
- Well-equipped kitchen and two stools
- Private patio with charcoal grill overlooking Lake Michigan
- Breakfast/game booth
- Access to decks, bluff and private beach
- Parking for two cars