Lakeview boasts a knotty pine interior throughout. A large screened porch looks out over Timber Bluff and Lake Michigan. The well-equipped kitchen with island seating for three has a view through the living room, and the screened porch, to the evening sunsets over Lake Michigan. The living room is cozy, with a vaulted ceiling, and a beautiful stone gas-log fireplace.
There are three bedrooms — a master bedroom with a king size bed and a view of the lake, a second bedroom with queen size bed, and a third bedroom with bunk beds, which also leads to the bathroom. The bath features the original antique claw-foot bath tub, as well as a new stall shower with a skylight above.
Lakeview makes a great headquarters or party central, for groups who are renting more than one cottage at the same time. This house is a four season home. The screened porch has storm windows and is heated, so that it can be enjoyed throughout the year. Lakeview sleeps six people comfortably.
- Front screened porch facing Lake Michigan and beautiful sunsets
- Vaulted ceiling in living room with gas-log fireplace
- Well-equipped kitchen with breakfast island and three stools
- Three bedrooms: one with king bed, one with queen bed, one with bunk beds
- Bath with claw-foot tub and separate shower with skylight above
- Covered back porch with glider
- Charcoal grill
- Television with basic cable
- Wireless internet access